Lisa Fergerson is a local window treatment pro. With 22 years in the industry, she has an expert certification with all the top manufacturers in the business. When she’s not helping local homeowners achieve their design dreams, she is a wife to husband Al and mother to a blended family of 3 girls and 2 boys.
We had the chance to learn more about Blinds by Design and want to share the insight with you! Take a look at the interview below or get in touch with Lisa through her website or Facebook page to learn more.
What services does Blinds by Design provide for local homeowners?
- Free in-home Design Consultations with our mobile showroom
- Expert Measuring and Professional Installation
- Area’s largest selection of Custom Blinds, Shades, and Shutters
- Commercial and Residential Window Treatments
- Top brands for every style and budget
- Friendly design professionals to help you choose the perfect window treatments for your space
- We have a solid 5 Star rating across the board on all online platforms, including Google, Facebook, and Yelp.
What advice do you have for a homeowner interested in window treatments?
- Start by deciding what you want to achieve foremost with the window treatments: privacy, light control, insulation, or aesthetics.
- Next, decide on the type of treatment you prefer: blinds, shades, or shutters.
- Finally, determine your budget: how much do you want to invest in your upgrade?
Are there any treatment trends we should keep on our radar from 2019?
- Roller Shades are super popular with the mid-century modern design trend. The low profile roller shade is also popular for the homeowner who prefers a clean, minimalist feel to their home. These modern roller shades are available in designer colors and textures. Linen is especially popular.
- Natural Woven Shades are hot hot hot right now. They are a perfect finishing touch for the popular modern farmhouse look. They are also great to warm up an ultra-modern design space. These shades come in a multitude of colors and textures and loads of cool upgrade options.
- The color of the year, or more like the color of the decade, is gray. Blinds by Design carries a wide selection of window treatments available in every shade of gray that you can imagine, in addition to every other color of the rainbow.